[Intheloop] In Our Backyard

Smithers Library smitherspubliclibrary at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 16:52:04 EDT 2014

IN OUR BACKYARD - a free presentation series:

Discover a wealth of local knowledge and resources available in the Bulkley
Valley with Laura Cook's Health & Wellness Series

October Speakers & Topics are:

Barri Blix who will speak on Hypnosis for Health

and Dr Don Chinnick with an introduction to Chiropractic for Kids

Monday, October 20th, 7pm at Smithers Public Library

In Our Backyard is a free presentation series at Smithers Public Library.
Over the last few months, we have been running a series hosted by Laura
Cook called Wellness Options. Each month, there is a presentation by one or
two local health practitioners outlining and sometimes demonstrating what
it is they do. It is an opportunity to learn about a variety of health care
options and ask questions.

--
Smithers Public Library

3817 Alfred Ave.