[Intheloop] BV Backpackers Membership

J. Gilden jgilden at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 2 18:14:28 EDT 2014

Hi to All of You Hikers:

The Bulkley Valley Backpackers Society is holding its AGM at 7:00 p.m. on November 6, 2014 at the Bulkley Valley Insurance Services’ building (2nd floor) at 1139 Main St. (corner of 1st Ave).  All local hiking enthusiasts are invited.  Come and let us know what your priorities are about local trails.  To attend, you must be a member.  Memberships are just $25 for 5 years.  Membership forms are available on our website at: www.bvbackpackers.ca/

The BV Backpackers work to maintain and protect the wonderful trail system we have in the Valley.  We also lead organized outings on almost every Sunday throughout the year.  Go to our website to view our Fall 2014 Schedule.

Jay Gilden
for the BVBS