[Intheloop] 6x6 Auction deadline is looming!

Smithers Art Gallery info at smithersart.org
Wed Oct 1 12:36:26 EDT 2014

6x6 AUCTION REMINDER

It's only 2 weeks to the deadline for submission of your 6x6 artwork! It
must be at the Gallery by 4pm on Wednesday October 15th to be included in
the exhibition and auction. We’re looking forward to seeing what our
creative community comes up with - let's see if we can beat the previous
record of 272 panels in the show!

The 6x6 Auction in a nutshell...

What is it?
The 6x6 Auction is a fun community art exhibition and silent-auction
fundraiser for the Gallery. The artwork will be exhibited in the gallery
for four days, October 21-24, with bidding ending during a Wine & Cheese
Event on Friday October 24, 7pm.

How do I participate?
Simply create a 6”x6”-sized work of art using any medium or style! The
theme for this year is ‘Song Titles’. Blank 6"x6" wooden panels are still
available at the Gallery for just $3, or you can make your own out of any
material.

When do I submit my artwork to the Gallery?
The deadline for submissions is 4pm on Wednesday October 15th, but you may
drop them off anytime between now and the deadline if your artwork is ready.

Questions? Just contact us!
*The Smithers Art Gallery*
Central Park Building, corner Hwy#16/Main St
Box 122, Smithers, BC, V0J 2N0
(250) 847-3898
info at smithersart.org
www.smithersart.org
www.facebook.com/smithersartgallery
*Gallery summer hours: Tues-Fri 12-5pm, Sat 9am-4pm*